I AM A BRIT STUDENT (EXPERIENCIAS DE ESTUDIANTES BRIT DE 1º DE ESO)






BEING A BRIT STUDENT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

"I was afraid of English until a very special friend told me it was worth it, so I started to improve my English. I have studied English since I was 6, and a teacher encouraged me to take the entrance exam ... And now I am in!
NO PIERDES NADA POR INTENTARLO. LUCHA POR LO QUE QUIERES." 😀😀
                                                            Andrea (1º ESO BRIT)

BRIT

"Cuando entras a BRIT puedes tener miedo porque vas a hacer cosas en inglés, pero todos tenemos el mismo nivel de inglés.  Los profesores saben que nunca has dado estos temas en inglés entonces te ayudan, si no lo entiendes te lo explican hasta que los entiendas.
Al principio te cuesta un poco porque nunca lo has dado en inglés pero luego te acostumbras y ya hay cosas que no te parecen tan difíciles.
También en BRIT te lo pasas muy bien porque a veces es muy gracioso las cosas que dicen tus compañeros o profesores, a veces también jugáis para repasar.
Yo recomiendo el BRIT porque es una cosa que yo creo que no te vas a olvidar, también aprendes mucho inglés y te lo pasas bien."

"When you enter in BRIT you can be afraid because you are going to do things in English, but we all have the same level of English. The teachers know that you have never given these subjects in English so they help you, if you don't understand them they explain it to you until you do.
At first it's a bit difficult because you've never given it in English but then you get used to it and there are things that don't seem so difficult.
Also at BRIT you have a great time because sometimes it's very funny what your classmates or teachers say, sometimes you also play to review.
I recommend BRIT because it's something that I think you won't forget, you also learn a lot of English and have a good time. "
Ariadna (1º ESO BRIT)

"I WAS AFRAID AT FIRST BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT THE SUBJECTS WE WERE GOING TO GIVE WERE TOTALLY NEW TO ME. AT FIRST, I HAD A BIT OF A HARD TIME, BUT WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY TELL YOU, YOU TAKE THE GEAR AND YOU ALREADY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, BUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE TO ASK, IN ORDER TO CONTINUE ADVANCING AND UNDERSTANDING THAT SUBJECT
Yo al principio tenia miedo porque parece que las asignaturas que íbamos a dar eran totalmente nuevas para mí.  Al principio lo pase un poco mal, pero cuando vas  entendiendo lo que te dicen, coges la marcha y ya entiendes todo , pero lo que no sabes hay que preguntarlo, para poder seguir avanzando y entendiendo esa asignatura.
FOR ME IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AND THIS COURSE THAT HAS MADE ME IMPROVE MYSELF AND IT WAS NOT AS DIFFICULT AS I THOUGHT, I RECOMMEND THIS EXPERIENCE, WHICH IS SUPER COOL AND YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO AND YOU THINK IT WILL NOT WORK OUT YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. IF NOT SURE, IT WILL NOT WORK OUT."
Eva (1º ESO BRIT)

BRIT GROUP IS FANTASTIC!

"EL BRIT ES UNA EXPERIENCIA NUEVA PORQUE VAS A DAR CLASES EN INGLÉS, YO AL PRINCIPIO ESTABA NERVIOSA PORQUE NO SABÍA SI LO IBA A ENTENDER, PERO CADA CLASE ENTENDÍA UN POCO MÁS (AL PRINCIPIO ME COSTÓ UN POCO) Y AL FINAL ENTENDÍA A LA PROFESORA. LOS PROFESORES SI NO ENTIENDES LO QUE DICEN TE LO EXPLICAN LAS VECES QUE HACEN FALTA PARA QUE LO ENTIENDAS Y ES UNA EXPERIENCIA MUY CHULA.
AL PRINCIPIO ES NORMAL QUE TENGÁIS MIEDO DE NO ENTENDER NADA, A MÍ ME PASÓ, PERO AL FINAL TE ACOSTUMBRAS Y LO ENTIENDES Y AHORA SÉ MAS INGLÉS Y NO ME DA MIEDO HABLAR EN INGLÉS."

"BEING BRIT IS A NEW EXPERIENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND CLASSES IN ENGLISH.  I, AT FIRST, WAS NERVOUS BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IF I WAS GOING TO UNDERSTAND IT, BUT EACH CLASS  I UNDERSTOOD MORE.  THE TEACHERS EXPLAIN THINGS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED.  IT IS A VERY COOL EXPERIENCE.
AT THE BEGINNING IT IS NORMAL FOR YOU TO BE AFRAID OF NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING. IT HAPPENED TO ME, BUT IN THE END YOU GET USED TO ENGLISH AND YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND NOW I AM NOT AFRAID OF SPEAKING  IN ENGLISH." 😊
Irene (1º ESO BRIT)

"El programa de BRIT me parece una buena opción para mejorar en inglés, también es un buen programa para la gente a la que le gusta el inglés. Desde mi punto de vista, no es tan complicado como se podría llegar a decir, es más fácil de lo que parece, pero eso sí, si no estudias algo, suspendes."
  
 "The BRIT program seems to me a good option to improve English, it is also a good program for people who like English. From my point of view, it is not as complicated as you might say, it is easier than it seems, but yes, if you do not study something, you may fail."
Isabel (1º ESO BRIT)

"I love BRIT because my teachers Isabel, Elena and Roberto, teach me a lot of new vocabulary, grammar and how speak very well in English. Also , I love them and my friends from my BRIT class.
Sometimes we play games, projects and trips only for BRIT students.
 In summary, I LOVE BRIT!"
Mireia (1º ESO BRIT)

BRIT STUDENT
"When I found out that I was going to be a BRIT student then I felt so happy but at the same time very nervous because I had never studied any subjects in English. Then, when I started, it was a little hard but when you get used to it, it is very nice and exciting.
I think that it is a very good program that you should try."
Sara (1º ESO BRIT)
1º ESO BRIT (year 2019-2020) 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Penpals’ project Blackfen School for Girls - IES Félix de Azara

VIAJE A CAMBRIDGE: PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES

Intercambio con Holanda: 2ª parte